All good things must come to an end, and so do the hot summer days. The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting a little bit colder. And it’s the time to say goodbye to the sun-filled days of summer and hello to the cool fall days.
From cool weather to pumpkin spice, everything of this time deserves love. Let’s capture the fall spirit and dive into some of the most inspiring goodbye summer and hello fall quotes. So, just grab a pumpkin spice latte, cozy up, and enjoy the beauty of fall!
Perfect Quotes about The End of Summer
There is something about summer that is so special, that’s why we always seem to be sad when the summer is over. Maybe it’s hard to say goodbye to these exciting days spent in the sun. But every end is a new beginning too.
Keep scrolling down and jump ahead to find your favorite end-of-summer quotes.
Funny End of Summer Quotes
A new season brings new beginnings. It’s time to say goodbye to the fun-filled craze of summer days, let’s embrace autumn with open arms and say hello to cozy flannels, pumpkin picking, and the crisp autumn wind.
1. “Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.” ― Russell Baker
2. “A little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.” ― John Mayer
3. “Our one wish is that the summer never ends!” ― Paul Dini
4. “Ice within my heart / Feels like the icicles hanging / I miss summertime” ― Jean Elizabeth Ward
5. “Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” ― Kellie Elmore
6. “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.” ― Henry David Thoreau
7. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.” ― Brian Wilson
8. “One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.” ― Jeannette Walls
9. “Summer bachelors like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.” ― Nora Ephron
10. “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.” ― Sam Keen
11. “Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” ― Hal Borland
12. “How much of the year is spring and fall! how little can be called summer! The grass is no sooner grown than it begins to wither.” ― Henry David Thoreau
13. “With all these lovely tokens of September days are here, with summer's best of weather and the autumn's best of cheer.” ― Helen Hunt Jackson
14. “To say it was a beautiful day would not begin to explain it. It was that day when the end of summer intersects perfectly with the start of fall.” ― Ann Patchett
15. “It is easy to forget now, how effervescent and free we all felt that summer.” ― Anna Godbersen
16. “…and all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” ― Oscar Wilde
17. “A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken.” ― James Dent
18. “In summer, the song sings itself.” ― William Carlos Williams
19. “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.” ― Wallace Stevens
20. “There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.” ― Celia Thaxter
Warming Quotes About the Beginning of Fall
Spring is beautiful, and summer is perfect for vacations, but autumn brings a longing to get away from the unreal things of life, out into the forest at night with a campfire and the rustling leaves. The best part of all seasons lies in the memories we cherish, the experiences we gain, and the love we feel for our beloved ones.
Heartfelt Fall Season Love Quotes
With the changing leaves, crisp air, evergreen pumpkin scent, and cozy vibes, it’s somehow wonderful when falling in love during the fall season. Maybe by the aesthetic vibes of fall itself, it seems so easy to fall for someone in such a beautiful atmosphere. Read the following cute fall love quotes and feel how fall is just perfectly made for someone who’s falling in love.
Fall Thankful Quotes
2. "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." — William Arthur Ward
3. "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." — Oprah Winfrey
4. "No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude." — Alfred North Whitehead
5. "The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement." — Charles Schwab
6. "Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy." — Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
7. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." —Marcel Proust
8. "Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone." — Gertrude Stein
9. "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough." — Meister Eckhart
10. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." — John F. Kennedy
11. "Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." —Eckhart Tolle
12. "I may not be where I want to be but I'm thankful for not being where I used to be." — Habeeb Akande
13. "If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." — Gerald Good
14. "Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid, but which none have a right to expect." — Jean Jacques Rousseau
15. "Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." — Alphonse Karr
16. "Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." — Voltaire
17. "When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude." — Gilbert K. Chesterton
18. "It's a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation." — Roberto Benigni
19. “Thank you’’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding." — Alice Walker
20. "Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining -- it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems." — Zig Ziglar
Good Fall Captions for Instagram
Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. Just welcome fall with open arms and share these inspirational captions on Instagram.
Awe-inspiring Fall Shirts with Sayings
It’s September and here we go with the fall season to come. Check out the list below to capture your favorite fall shirt ideas. There are many sizes and colors available. The nicknames are customizable.
#1. Nana's Little Pumpkins
#2. Grandma's Pumpkin Patch
#3. Love Grandma Life Fall Autumn Pumpkin
#4. Fall Pumpkin Gnome Mimi And Kids
#5. Fall Pumpkins Mimi And Kids
Hello Fall Shirts with Fall Coffee Quotes
Pumpkin spice is one of the major highlights of the season. Raise your hand if you're a pumpkin spice lover and can't wait for sipping on this special latte.
#1. Legend Wife Mom Grandma Fall Coffee
#2. Nana Latte With Pumpkin Grandkids Fall Latte Coffee
#3. Legend Wife Mom Grandma Fall Coffee Pumpkin Halloween
#4. Hello Fall Coffee Pumpkin Spice Latte Iced Grandma Life
#5. Fall Pumpkin Coffee My Favorite People Call Me Grandma
As summer comes to a close, we can still enjoy fall time with the cooler weather, the beautiful colors of the leaves, and the tasty harvest. Every season has its own charming beauty and is something to be curious about and excited about. We hope you can enjoy some of these goodbye summer hello fall quotes and share them with your beloved ones.
Read more: Halloween Quotes and Sayings